The Australian Monitor Installation Series AMIS480P is a robust, highly featured 4 channel power amplifier.
Offering 4 independent channels, each delivering 80 watts into 4 ohms or 70/100 volt line, the AMIS480P is designed to operate in extreme conditions to give the contractor the most reliable 4 channel amplifier available today.
Engineered with maximum attention to channel isolation, with individual ground lift switches and level control for each channel, the AMIS480P will operate as 4 individual amplifiers in a rack space friendly, 2RU chassis.
For ease of installation, each channel input can be routed to the next channel via rear panel link switches, eliminating the need for daisy chaining or Y-split cables.
The AMIS480P also offers signal present and clip LED indicators for each channel as well as a thermal protect indicator.
- Power Output (1% THD, all channels driven) 4 x 80W
- Freq. Response (1W) 80Hz – 20kHz
- Power Bandwidth (-3dB) 85Hz – 20kHz
- THD (1kHz, -3dB) Less than 0.5%
- S/N Ratio 94dB (ref 100V)
- Crosstalk 1kHz 80dB; 20Hz – 20kHz Better than 60dB
- Input Sensitivity 0.775V RMS (0dBu)
- Input Impedance 20KO
- Voltage Gain (pot at max) 100V out 129 (42dB);
- 70V out 90 (39dB); 4O out 23 (27dB)
- Output Regulation (1kHz) 95%
- Dimensions (h x w x d) 88mm x 483mm x 432mm
- (4.36″ x 19″ x 17″)
- Weight 20kg (44lb)