The MP410 features MP3 based message playback This unit is ideal for use in schools to signal class/lunch times and factories to announce start, break and finish times.
- MP3 sounds stored on SD card (supplied) for easy file transfer.
- Six trigger inputs on plug in terminal block.
- Balanced line/mic (jumper selectable) output on plug in terminal block.
- Relay output that is actived when a sound is playing.
- 24VDC powered (plugpack included).
- Comes standard with AS2220 alert and evac sounds and a bell sound. Your own MP3 sound can be loaded for lockdown signal or other purpose, and the alert, evac and bell sounds can also be replaced with different sounds.