The TOA CS154 wide range paging speakers are ideal for indoor and outdoor commercial sound system applications for voice paging, background music and tone signaling distribution.
Compared to traditional metal paging horns, CS Series speakers offer wider frequency range and superior sound quality.
with screwdriver-adjustable power taps. All CS models are fully weather-resistant to
withstand demanding environmental conditions with a sealed enclosure, full-range
moisture-resistant cone speaker, stainless-steel mounting hardware and a protective mesh grille. The enclosure is also coated with polyurethane resin paint to resist the fading effects of prolonged exposure to ultraviolet light.
- Wide-Range Paging Speakers for voice paging, background music and tone signaling distribution.
- Weather-Resistant to withstand demanding environmental conditions.
- Constant Directivity Coverage
- High Sensitivity: up to 98 dB (1 W/1 m).
- Moisture-Resistant Speaker Component (120mm)
- Built-In 15W 100V Transformer with screwdriver-adjustable power taps.
- Lightweight, Sealed Enclosure prevents moisture damage.
- Cable Strain-Relief
- Polyurethane Resin Paint resists the fading effects of ultraviolet light.
- IEC IP-64 Standards Compliant for dust and moisture-resistance.
- Wide Temperature Range: -4Âº F to 131Âº F.
- Stainless-Steel Mounting Bracket for easy installation and aiming in wall, pole or ceiling-mount applications.
- Protective Stainless-Steel Mesh Grille prevents speaker damage.
- Mobile Vehicles
- Parking Facilities
- Sporting Facilities
- Swimming Pools